Saturday 22 March 2014

To-do lists

Kitchen clean? Check.

Borrowed DVD watched? Check.

Gospel of Loki review done and posted? Check and check.

Not a bad day all round, there. And Joanne Harris remains utterly lovely on Twitter. I think all the authors I've met have been nice, all generally kind and appreciative of fans and readers, but at the moment Rachel Aaron and Joanne Harris are the most prominently sweet online (that I have seen). I appreciate the time they take to respond to people, and the effort they put into being helpful and generous and polite as much as is humanly possible.

If I ever do make it into the realms of having fans of my own, I will try to do the same.

Oh, and today is two weeks of Happy Things blog. The second week was a lot harder; a lot of things happened that made happy very, very hard indeed and which I'm still getting over, but aside from maybe one day I still haven't had any that were a total loss yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment