Thursday 13 March 2014

Day 5

Today was mostly writing. Tick Tock increased by about 3000 words, though still isn't finished and I can feel my confidence wavering drastically.

I did, however, go round to my friend Claire's place, said hello to Insatiable Glor, her home-made eight foot giant squid (check it out) and successfully followed through on book/DVD swapping of Gospel of Loki for Hackers. We then spent the evening writing, in chat room with others from the NaNoWriMo group, and that was as hilarious as usual.

Claire, by the way, has finished and posted that challenge short story I mentioned: read it here.

Oh, and although I did manage to cut myself whilst cooking (sigh), my incredible regenerative powers kicked in and I didn't even get any blood on the food...

No comments:

Post a Comment