Monday 17 March 2014

Day 9

So... uh. I made butterscotch Angel Delight and nearly made myself sick by eating almost a pint of it in one go? Does that count as a good thing?

Um. Had a couple of nice interactions with authors and editors on Twitter. That's definitely a good thing.

Intended to read Honour's Knight and friend's Lavender challenge story, but that didn't happen. Managed to write the first two lines of my Lavender, but then... stuff happened. Can't really write at the moment, especially not on that.

Um. Can't think of anything else good about today. Started off with a headache from stresses over the last couple of days, never quite escaped it. The space behind my eyes that felt so light and free when I finished and submitted Tick Tock is now full of unpleasantness and failure.

So much for Lent.

No comments:

Post a Comment